Christmas Stollen Bread ingredients list:
4 medium eggs.
4 cups of all purpose flour.
3 cups of sugar.
2 cups of cranberries (fresh or frozen).
2 cups of pumpkin (cooked or canned).
1 cup of vegetable oil.
2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice.
2 teaspoons of baking soda.
1 teaspoon of salt.
Instructions for Christmas Stollen Bread:
- In a suitably sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar.
- Add the pumpkin and vegetable oil and mix throughly.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- Fold in the fresh or frozen cranberries.
- Spoon into suitably sized loaf pans.
- Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 60 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes, then remove to wire racks.