Hazelnut Stuffing ingredients list:
5 cups of diced bread.
1 ½ cups of chopped toasted hazelnuts.
1 cup of celery, chopped.
½ cup of mushrooms, sliced.
½ cup of chicken broth.
¼ cup of onion, chopped.
2 garlic cloves, minced.
5 tablespoons of butter.
1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
Instructions for Hazelnut Stuffing:
- In a suitably sized skillet, heat the butter on medium heat.
- Add celery, mushrooms, onion, minced garlic and thyme. Cook, stirring regularly, until the celery is tender.
- Add chicken the broth; heat to simmering.
- Remove from heat and stir in the diced bread and the hazelnuts.
- Cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the stuffing into a greased casserole dish and bake at 350°F (175°C) for 35 minutes.