Christmas 2017 is here ! Looking for Turkey Soup Recipes online? We are happy to help you ! Follow the Basic Turkey Soup Recipe and let us know how does it taste !
Turkey Soup ingredients list:
Carcass of one turkey.
4 cups of chicken stock.
4 cups of water.
1 cup of dry white wine.
¼ cup of all-purpose flour.
2 parsley sprigs.
1 celery stalk, chopped.
1 medium onion, chopped.
1 bay leaf.
1 carrot, chopped.
2 teaspoons of butter.
1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
½ teaspoon of Thyme.
Instructions for Turkey Soup:
- Heat up the butter and vegetable oil over medium-high heat
- Cook the celery, onion and carrot, stirring for about 10 minutes.
- Add the flour and reduce to medium heat, cooking for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in the chicken stock, water and dry white wine. Bring to a boil.
- Add the turkey carcass broken in pieces, plus the peppercorns, parsley, bay leaf and thyme.
- Simmer the soup, covered partially, skimming any froth as it comes up to the surface, for 90 minutes.
- Once cooked, strain the soup, then either serve immediately or refrigerate if serving later.
If you are looking for an easy recipe for Turkey Stuffing, Get it here